Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Coffee Lover's Blog Hop - Fall

Hi Friends!

All I can say is, it's been FOREVER since I've blogged!!  I just couldn't resist the Coffee Lover' Blog Hop with the FALL theme!!  So I got busy with my card!!

I'm using this adorable stamp set that I purchased from Simon Says Stamp Stamptember celebration!
It's called Nuts About You and was designed by Neat and Tangled.

So the card has to be a coffee themed Fall card for this Blog Hop!  Here's mine:


This stamp set has the cutest images!  First I used the Lacy Scallop Frame Confetti Cuts die from Reverse Confetti.  Then I stamped the cute acorn image randomly and colored with my Copics.
I stamped and colored the squirrel, coffee cup and leaves and used the handy dies to cut them out!

The Tag background is a die from Papertrey Ink.  You can find the tag here: Tag Sale #8

I just love this stamp set, and I love coffee, and Fall, and cute images, and etc......

Here are a few more pictures!  Enjoy!



Thank you for stopping by my blog today!!  Enjoy your coffee!!

Kristy



17 comments:

  1. Wonderfull card.
    This is indeed a lovely stampset.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable fall coffee card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute stamps and I love that die you used. This will be a gorgeous addition to the coffee blog gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card - that squirrel is adorable! Love the acorn cup and the frame is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, that little guy is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable. I love the acorns you used to frame the image and the little acorn on the cup

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristi, your card is perfectly themed for the Coffee Lover FALL blog hop and it is soooo sweet ! Love it !

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card! I love this stamp set ��

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg... adorable...beautiful random stamping and coloring... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my stinkin' CUTE! Love how you rocked that sweet set!

    ReplyDelete