Saturday, January 31, 2015

Goody Goody Goody Bags!

Hello!

So two times in one week!  I'm on a roll.....

Today I wanted to share some cute little goody bags I made.  All the products are from Stampin' Up!
In the Holiday Catalog they had the cutest kraft wrapping paper, Festive Designer Kraft Paper Rolls, which are now on sale for $3.99.  I love the krafty look, so I'm going to stock up!  Here are my goody bags:


Since the kraft paper for wrapping is thinner than card stock, these are like little brown bags.  I love using kraft colored items, and I just had to throw in the Gold Glimmer Paper hearts and embellishments!  The nice thing about this Mini Treat Bag Die is it comes with dies to create embellishments!  I also created a belly band for each bag to put the decor on!


Above, I used the heart die, added some 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon, gold twine, a little "love" tag and some gold sequins.


For this bag, I turned the paper inside out, used the heart die again and added some gold twine.


Here I stamped the belly band with Crumb Cake ink, added a Gold Button and some gold twine to the bottom of the heart.


And of course a Mini Treat Bag needs a treat!  So I used 1" x 8" cellophane bags to put the Brach's Tiny Conversation Hearts in.  They look so cute!  And, I love candy.....

Well thank you for stopping by today!  Have a fabulous weekend!

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment