Sunday, September 21, 2014

Paper Weaving Halloween Style!

Hello and Happy Sunday to you!

I see I've let September slip by....  Already the 21st, it's just going by WAY too fast!   I am participating in the Make it Monday #180 - Paper Weaving!  I remember doing this in elementary school, making paper baskets!  It does make a pretty sweet background!

You can watch the video here!  And once again, this is from one of my favorite blogs - Capture the Moment.  Here is my card:


Well I did my paper weaving with Stampin' Ups! Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper.
I used a Basic Black base, and the colors are Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango and Whisper White.


Aren't those faces adorable, the ghosts are from the Happy Haunting Stamp Set from Papertrey Ink.


In this stamp set, you get the ghost outline, or you can stamp a solid colored ghost, and you get a great variety of eyes and mouths to create these really cute expressions!!  I embellished with an orange polka dot bow and some black sequins from Pretty Pink Posh!


This paper weaving turned out really bright and bold, the perfect background for these 
NOT scary but full of personality ghosts!!


Here is the inside of the card, Happy Halloweeny!!!  (oops, it's still September!!)

Thank you for stopping by my blog today, and have a fabulous "rest of the day"!!

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment