Monday, August 11, 2014

Ballet Days.....

Hi and Happy Monday to you!!

I'm participating in the Capture the Moment Make it Monday #176 - Backgrounds with Embossing Paste.  If you click on the Capture the Moment link above, you can see the beautiful samples and the  instruction video.  Learn a new technique for backgrounds!

I didn't color my background but I DID sprinkle tons of glitter on the paste!   It's really sparkly!  This technique of using embossing paste really adds some texture to your designs!
Here is my card:

I think I am in love with all of my stamps..   This little ballerina is from Papertrey Ink and it's the Ballerina Beauty Mini Stamp Set.


How cute is she?  I need to make more of these cards in different colors, my grand daughter would love her in purple!


The flower stamp is from the same set, they are colored with a blush pink marker and glued and glittered!  You either love it or you hate it, but I am a glitter lover!!  And the Dance and Twirl Birthday Girl greeting?!?!?!  Cuteness overload!


She has a glittered skirt, and three rhinestones as added embellishment!


You can see a little bit more sparkle here in this photo, I just loved this technique AND this adorable stamp set!

Thank you for stopping by today, I'll be up visiting my grandkids for a week, so I probably won't post for a week, but will be back later next week!

Have a great week!

Kristy

16 comments: