Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Papertrey Ink February 2014 Blog Hop

Hello and Happy Tuesday!

Today I'm participating in the Papertrey Ink February 2014 Blog Hop.  The challenge is to create a Spring themed project and here is the inspiration photo:


My Spring themed project is a card using Spring colors and cute new stamp sets from Papertrey Ink!


Today my Spring colors are Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Pretty In Pink and Whisper White card stock.


I love the bright Spring colors and the CUTE NEW stamps sets!!  I used Circle Scribbles Stamp Set first, and created a background on the Whisper White card stock.  Then using the matching die and the Sweet Speech Stamp Set I stamped the Hello.....oh. my. goodness!!


I love the font on the Sweet Speech stamp set, so very a d o r a b l e!!!  And those little flowers and leaves......


And the Circle Scribbles, I just love the background they create!  What a fun stamp set!! 


Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed this Spring themed card!!  Have a lovely week!!

OH!!  And don't forget to go and check out all the beautiful projects created for this blog hop, there right HERE!

Kristy





           

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty, happy colors- looks great with the circle scribbles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! I love how you used the new stamps!

    ReplyDelete