Tuesday, November 5, 2013

What DOES the fox say??

Hello There!

Happy Tuesday AND tell me, what DOES the fox say?  So this silly song by Ylvis is taking the country by storm, maybe the world by storm!  It's a totally goofy song, and after hearing it once again the little fox was on my mind!!  (It's one of those songs that sticks in your head!!)


This foxy card is created for the challenge Make it Monday #139 - Stamped Square Frames, on the Capture the Moment Blog.  Here is Dawn's card, and she also does the instructional video:


The idea of the challenge is to create a square frame using stamps!  My square frame uses stamps from Papertrey Ink's Rosie Posie Stamp Set.   I used the Hexagon shaped border stamps to create the frame, and used Fine Linen, Juniper and Early Espresso inks and cardstock.


The cute little fox is from Papertrey Ink's Little Foxy Mini Stamp Set.  This little fox is the cutest and who knew the fox would become so popular!!  This little fox has blue glitter eyes, because the song says he has blue eyes!!


This was a fun card to make, I think Christmas may have lots of foxy stuff this year.  The fox costume they wear in the video was really popular for Halloween.  I tell ya, when I first saw and heard the song, I think on Ellen, I was like - what the heck??  Is this song for kindergartners! 


Anyway.....I hope you enjoyed this fun little card, right now the inside is blank.  I'm going to put it on Etsy - Schalk's Card Schoppe and see what happens, you can add your own sentiment!  

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Enjoy your day!!

Kristy






8 comments: