Sunday, November 10, 2013

Glittery Snowman!

Hello & Happy Sunday to you!

Today I have created a card for My Favorite Things Card Sketch #149, and here is the sketch:

And here is my card:


I am just a snowman lover, and this guy has my heart, well you can see the heart up there, it's the polka dot Coastal Cabana heart!!  Anyways, I love snowmen....



This a d o r a b l e snowman with soft pink cheeks (pink chalk) is the  Holiday Hugs Snowman from  My Favorite Things Rubber Stamps.  My Favorite Things has some of the cutest stamps and dies EVER!!!


The colors I used for this snowman are Pool Party, Going Gray, and Winter Frost Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up!  Oh!  I aslo used the Silver Glitter from Stampin' Up (how cool is his glittered scarf?) and the Frosted Finishes button is from Stampin' Up!  


The glittery Scalloped Border is also from a die from MFTs and even the heart on the inside of the card is a die from MFTs.


I hope you enjoyed stopping by for this Glittery Snowman today!  OH AND DON'T FORGET to check out the other cards submitted for this sketch - they are amazing!!   You can see them right here!
Enjoy!!
Thank you and I appreciate your peek!!
Have a fabulous day!!

Kristy


5 comments:

  1. cute card, like the color combination and the glitter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Congrats on your win which would have been deserved even if it wasn't a random draw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Congrats on winning this week at MFT! Happy Holidays, Becky :)

    ReplyDelete