Friday, October 11, 2013

Embossed Snowflakes!

Hello!

Here's another Make it Monday challenge!!  Today I am doing Capture the Moment's Make it Monday #135, Layered Emboss Resist challenge.  Click on the link above, and you can check out the video on how to do the Layered Emboss Resist.  Here is the card Heather created (she instructs on the video):


I love the butterflies and the way the sentiment pops!
Here is my card:


You can see the snowflakes better below:



For the background I used Papertrey Ink's Background Basics Stitching Stamp set.  This is a great background set, I love using a few different colors, looks like a stitched sweater!


The colors I used are Coastal Cabana, Poppy Parade and Chocolate Chip all from Stampin' Up!..


The snowflakes are from the Snowflake Medley Stamp set, which also has matching dies.   


The die cut snowflake frames the "warm winter wishes" greeting, and I added a little poppy twine bow to the snowflake, I'm loving all the colored twines these days!


Inside I used the Instant Photo Holidays Stamp Set from Papertrey Ink.  I love the fonts in this sentiment above.  And I added a little snowflake in Chocolate Chip.


And here's the matching envelope!  I hope you enjoyed this card today, I'm liking this color combination for holiday stamping!  

Thank you for stopping by today!  Have a fabulous weekend!!

Kristy



1 comment:

  1. I love how you mixed the snowflakes with the stitching zigzag stamp. So colorful and creative!

    ReplyDelete