Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Washi Birthday Challenge

Hi There!

I've created another card for a new challenge!  This challenge is from the Taylored Expressions blog.
And the challenge is to use Washi Tape to create a birthday card.


I have been "collecting" LOTS of Washi Tape, and I haven't been using it very much.  SOooooo this was a perfect opportunity to use it on a card!!   Oh!!  And here is my card:


I used the washi tape as the background, how cool is that!  I love how bright the card turned out, thanks to the washi tape!!


Do you love these flowers??  I do!!  They are from the Stamp-of-the-Month stamp set for September from Taylored Expressions.


The colors I used are Coastal Cabana and Whisper White, and I colored in with copic markers.



The big dots on the background are from the stamp set, they make a great background!

 

And here is the coordinated inside of the card!   Thank you for stopping by to check out my card and this super pretty stamp set!!  The flowers are fun to color, and turn out sooooooo nice and colorful!!
Have a fabulous day!!

Kristy

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love all of your brightly colored blooms to match the washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kristy, this is awesome! Great use of the flowers and the washi tape is the perfect compliment! Your card really pops :D

    ReplyDelete