Friday, September 27, 2013

Taylored Expressions September Studio Challenge!

Oohhh Happy Friday!!

Yay for the weekend!!  Doing anything exciting this weekend??  AND it's the last weekend of SEPTEMBER!!  I have a feeling this holiday season is going to go by way toooooo fast!

Yeah, another challenge for me!  Today I am participating in the Taylored Expressions September Studio Challenge.  Taylored Expressions is one of my top three favorite rubber stamp companies!  I just love the stamps and their gallery of projects!!

The challenge is to create a card using inspiration from one of the Taylored Expressions Pinterest Board.  While you're checking that out, why don't you follow me on Pinterest also, you can do that right here!  I got my inspiration from this pin!  It's from Taylor's Birthday Inspiration board. 
On to the card:

I don't know about you, but I am a CANDY LOVER!!  All kinds of candy, but most of all milk chocolate with nuts,  or anything PEANUT BUTTER!!  My absolute FAVORITE for Halloween is the Reeses Peanut Butter Pumpkin!  I haven't had one yet this year, I'm in trouble!  OK back to the card!  I used Taylored Expressions Candy Monster Stamp Set.


How cute is this guy?  He is also perfect as a Halloween Candy Monster, but this card is for a birthday!  You could give it to your Candy Lover friend, we all have one!


The colors I used are Only Orange, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi and Whisper White.


And how about those piles of candy?  I could handle that, it also makes the card look so happy!!  Any candy lover would LOVE this card!  Looking at those piles also makes me think of Halloween, dumping out the Halloween bags.


Here is the inside of the card, with a bit of lollipop embellishment, and below is the matching envelope!


This was another fun challenge!  

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!  And if you want some more eye candy, don't forget to check out the other cards on Taylor's Blog.

Enjoy your weekend!

Kristy

4 comments:

  1. OMGosh!! so Fun & Cheery & Super Cute!! So glad you could join in the fun at Taylored Expressions! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristy! I'm a little behind right now! I LOVE THIS CARD! And I'm so so so happy you won the grand prize!!! YAY!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wanda! Yes, I was sooooo excited to win!! YAY!!

      Delete