Sunday, September 15, 2013

Bless Our Home....

Hello!

Thank you for stopping by stamp. craft. pin. today!  I did another challenge, this one is on The Shabby Tea Room's blog!  This is Week 183 - Time Flies!  The challenge is to use this photo for inspiration and include a CLOCK image!

Here is the inspiration photo:


And here is my card:


And I fell in love with another stamp set, so what else is new!  This stamp set is from Close to My Heart and it's called Welcome Home.  Really cute set!


You can see my little mantel clock as my "clock image", reminds me of my mom, she loves these little mantel clocks!  And I added the flowers in neutral tones, with little rhinestones for some bling - I noticed a little bling on the tree branch in the inspiration photo.


The colors are Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand and Going Gray.


Oh!  And the couch with the pillows, I'm totally decorating a house here, and I LOVE the little dog!!


Here's a close up of the detailed work - there a black twine bow there, and I stamped the sentiment with a fan-shaped background.  It could be used as wallpaper also, check out the stamp set, totally for the home decorator, or wanna be home decorator!


And here's the inside of the card, "There's No Place Like Home" - so true, it's always good to get home!

If you want a real treat, check out the other cards submitted on The Shabby Tea Room's blog, the work is beautiful!

Thanks again for checking out my blog today, have a lovely day!

Kristy

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Such cuteness on this card with little clock, couch, flowers and dog! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete