Wednesday, August 28, 2013

You're Tea-riffic!!

Hello there!

I have a cup of tea card for you today!!  It's been challenge time for me!  Here's another challenge I participated in from The Shabby Tea Room.  It's Week #181 - Tea Party Picnic!


The challenge is to use the colors in the photo, flowers and a tea theme!  That's exactly what I did, here's my card:


The colors used are Strawberry Slush, Pink Pirouette, Pistachio Pudding, Bermuda Bay and Pool Party, all from Stampin' Up!

 

The cute teapot and teacup stamps are from Stamps by Judith.   I have a small collection of teapot and teacup stamps..   I just can't seem to stop myself when they're so cute like these are!


The background is stamped with Stampin' Ups Distressed Dots background stamp, one of my favorite background stamps.


For a bit of sparkly embellishment, I added some glitter to all of the leaves, and a wrinkle ribbon bow in  Pool Party.  I think this card is Tea Party Picnic ready! 

Thank you for stopping by my blog day!  Have a wonderful day and maybe enjoy a "spot" of tea while you're at it!

And remember - you're tea-riffic!!

Kristy


No comments:

Post a Comment