Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A Foxy Background....


Oh hello!

I hope you're having a fabulous day!  So last week I did the Double Background over at the Capture the Moment Blog - when you enter the challenge, you are also entered to win their random drawing for a $25 gift certificate to their store, Papertrey Ink!  I WON!!!   YAY!!!  Soooooooooo exciting!!  I will be spending that with their next release on the 15th of this month!

Today I have again entered the Make it Monday #128 - Stamping Random Backgrounds challenge over at the Capture the Moment blog.  Here is the card sample, made by Ashley Newell:


Love the colors she used, AND the polka dots!  And here is my card:


I used the Hello, Foxy Mini Stamp Set from Papertrey Ink.  First I stamped "foxy", and to the upper left of foxy I stamped the little heart.  I made sure I stamped the heart in the same place by each foxy...  Then I stamped the flower to the right of foxy, again stamping the flower in the same place for each foxy.   So here we have another rubber stamped background!  I love it!!


This cute little stamp set also comes with the butterfly, and some cute greetings.  Could the fox be more adorable???  I think not!!!


The colors I used are Baked Brown Sugar (YUM!), Coastal Cabana, Very Vanilla and Crisp Cantaloupe all from Stampin' Up!.  I am loving the In Colors this year!!  Sooooooo trendy!!


To add a bit of embellishment I use the Coastal Cabana Ruffle Ribbon also from Stampin' Up! and I added a few little rhinestones for some bling!

Thank you for stopping by today foxy!!  (oohhh soooo 1970s)  Have a creatively fabulous day!

(Well it says RANDOM in the challenge description, mine is not so random, hopefully it works!)

Kristy

3 comments:

  1. OMG this is sooooo cute! I love that you used this stamp set and that color combo is fabulous! :)

    Lauren
    http://landersoncraftydesigns.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your layers and your stamp set choice! And, no, he could not be any cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A-dor-a-ble! That background just fits perfectly. great embellies too!

    ReplyDelete