Thursday, July 25, 2013

It's Been Awhile....

Hello -
Today I'm participating in the July 2013 Papertrey Blog Hop! on the Capture the Moment blog.

It's a Fruits of Summer color combo challenge!!  Here is the color combo I chose:


The colors are soft and pretty, and the grapefruit looks refreshing!!  Here is my card using the 


The background was stamped with Confetti Dots from Impress Rubber Stamps. 


The colors I used are Whisper White, Stazon Black, Fresh Ink MelonFresh Ink Grass, More Mustard and So Saffron.  Looking at the color combo again, the green I chose is a little lighter than the one in the picture, but I think it still works!


This color combo is light and summery, and I love the Ruby Rose over the Confetti Dots background!! The only layers are the flowers!


I hope your find yourself enjoying this summer, we're pretty much in the middle of it!  I spent last week at the Stampin' Up! convention in Salt Lake City, Utah.  Let's see if I can organize a few photos to share here sometime this week!

Thank you for stopping by today, and if you click on this link " Capture the Moment blog ", you will see many other beautiful cards, stamped in some lovely color combos!!  Enjoy!!

Kristy





14 comments:

  1. Love your background. Very pretty card! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors are perfect with the ruby rose set. Beautiful background too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by my blog Stacey!

      Delete
  4. Love how you layered your Ruby Rose flowers! So very pretty!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute stamped background! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! Love the stamped background and your flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did I miss this card! STUNNING!!! That was my favorite of all the colors on the PTI blog too! XO

    ReplyDelete