Sunday, June 9, 2013

Regarding Dahlias....

Hello You!!
Today I have a card I made using my new favorite stamp set from Stampin' Up!


The stamp set is called Regarding Dahlias.


The colors I used are Very Vanilla and Basic Black, and my favorite newsprint DSP!!


Can you see that I also used an embossing folder?  It's also from Stampin' Up! and  it's called Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.


And I mentioned that I was going to go out and walk the other day, Oh, that would be yesterday!!  And amazingly - I did just that!  It was a beautiful sunny day, so I put on my comfy walking clothes, got my old ipod for my tunes, my iPhone so I could "Map My Walk" AND my Polar FT4 Heart Monitor!!  I was hooked up!!  I only lasted 27 minutes, but at least got a calorie burn and gave my old metabolism a jump start!!  After my walk (which felt like an hour - I'm so out of shape!), I logged my "cardio" exercise onto My Fitness Pal!!  Oh gee, so I love rubber stamping, I don't really like exercise, but I do love all the apps out there to get you motivated!!  I'm trying, one step at a time...  I have a LONG way to go, I am dedicated to improving my health - let's see what happens! 


And the inside of the card!  I left it blank to add your own words..

   
And the matching envelope - find it in my Etsy store - Schalk's Card Schoppe.

Thanks for stopping by today (and yes I did sneak in a little bit about starting a healthier lifestyle!)

Have a lovely day!!

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment