Thursday, June 13, 2013

Oh Baby Baby Baby!!!

Oh hello there!

I'm participating again in Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday Challenge #120!

Here is my card:

The technique today is Overlapping Ombre, and if you click on the link above, you can watch a video on how to create this look.
Here is the card Nichole creates in the video:


This makes for a bright, clean and quick birthday card!!


Now back to my Baby Baby Baby card!!  I love this little set from Papertrey Ink.  It's called Polka Dot Parade #4 Mini Stamp Set and this set has matching dies.  How cute is that teddy bear?!?!?!?


I did the Ombre Overlap in Pool Party, Coastal Cabana and Bermuda Bay.  The Distressed Dots are stamped in Baked Brown Sugar (all colors are from Stampin' Up!).
And don't you love that color name?  Baked Brown Sugar??  Yum!!!


I love this color combo!  Oh, and here I am going to mention my "Moving Forward" goal to be healthier.  Today I had Trader Joe's Roasted Vegetable Lasagna for lunch.  Yes, that is my healthy bit for today (but I didn't check the nutritional value!).


Here is the inside of the card, Hello Sweet Baby.  While I was making this card, I was wondering if I will have another grandchild some day.  I have two precious grandchildren, and I know my son and his wife are busy with two, just wonder if there will be a #3....  :-)


And here is the matching envelope!  I'm loving the matching envelopes, I just think it adds to the cuteness!!  
Thank you for stopping by today!!  I'm putting my cards on my Etsy site Schalk's Card Schoppe, just in case you are interested in making a purchase!

Have a FABULOUS day!!

Kristy


4 comments:

  1. Adorable and very sweet baby card, Kristy! Love the inside, outside and matching envelope too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Love how you matched everything! So many great details!

    ReplyDelete