Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Newsprint Macarons!

Hi!!  Long time no blog post!!  I've been dilly dallying a bit too much and neglecting my blog but I'm back with a cute card today!!
I ordered this stamp set from Simon Says Stamp and I think it's one of the cutest stamp sets!!  The stamp set is called Bonjour and it's from Avery Elle.  Here's the first card I made with it!!


I love stamping on newsprint DSP (it looks like all SU! has now is the First Edition DSP on digital download)., so the macarons are on newsprint.  The fillings are flavored, I'm thinking they are strawberry cream, chocolate and key lime!!


I added a tiny bit of glitter to the filling using a Copic Spica Clear Glitter pen.


All the stamps are from the same stamp set, Bonjour, I like the border they include, I used it along the bottom, stamped on newsprint..


The colors used are Stampin' Ups! new "In Colors" for 2013-2015, Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio Pudding.  I'm loving these new colors!!  They go sooooooo well together!!!


Here is the inside of the card!  On the inside it say "Ooh La La" and on the inside it says "Have a Sweet Birthday"!!!


Here is the matching envelope that comes with the card!!  You can find the card in my Etsy shop, Schalk's Card Schoppe!!  

Thank you for stopping by today!!  It's been awhile, I've missed sharing my cards!!

Kristy

1 comment:

  1. So sorry, I think I just sent a comment but I'm not sure it went through. I just wanted to say I love your card! What kind of card stock do you print your digital DSP on? Thanks so much if you get the chance to reply.

    ReplyDelete