Thursday, June 6, 2013

I Want This Bicycle!!

Wow!!  2 days in a row!!  Happy Thursday to you!
Today I'm participating the Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday #119 - Flagged Borders.

I created a bicycle that I would like to ride!!  :-)   As you can see, I put my sentiment on the border, and added the flags, I love the colors of this card, especially the flowered paper that I used for the bicycle.

I used the Pedal Pusher's Stamp Set for this happy card!  Oh, it's from Papertrey Ink.   I also used the Pedal Pushers Die Set which makes it sooooo easy to create a really cute bicycle.


And how about that little puppy in the basket??


The colors I used are Summer Starfruit, Coastal Cabana and Pretty in Pink.  Some of the flags are created using washi tape and some are Designer Series Paper.


Thank goodness for the Copic Spica Glitter Pens, I used the clear one for the bicycle spokes, just to add a little sparkle!


Here's the inside of the card, it's a Congratulations card, I think it could be used for a new adventure, maybe a retirement?


And here's the matching envelope, you can fine this card in my Etsy shop, Schalk's Card Schoppe, if you need a "Congratulations" card!!
Than you for stopping by today!  Have a creative day!!

Kristy

5 comments:

  1. Love the floral bike Kristy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how clever to use pattern paper for the bike...I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kristy, your pretty flowery bicycle has me so jealous that I don't own this stamp/die set yet :)
    The sentiment and banner are perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the cutest! You did a beautiful card inside and out, and envelope to boot. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would ride that bike too! Great card, kudos for doing the inside as well!

    ReplyDelete