Thursday, April 18, 2013

Tea Time Mother's Day Cards

Hello and Happy Thursday almost Friday!!  Is it time to start thinking about Mother's Day?  I think it is time, still a little early, but we can think about it.  :-)
I'm going to take my mom to a little Tea Shop in downtown Orange called Paris in a Cup!  I'm soooooo excited, I love having tea with all the goodies that go with it!!
And with Mother's Day coming up, I finally opened up my little card shop on Etsy and I'm calling it Schalk's Card Schoppe (my son's idea!)!!  We'll see how it goes, just a fun little hobby for me!!  I've added the two cards I show here, Tea Time Mother's Day Cards!


The colors I used on both cards are Pool Party, So Saffron and Peach Parfait.  I'm hooked on this color combo and the designer scrap paper that got me going here is My Mind's Eye - Collectable.  Love this 6 x 6 set of papers!!


The stamps and dies are Taylored Expressions Tea-riffic.  So cute!!  I also added a little charm from Stampin' Up! called Tea Time Trinkets.  They're so cute, I want to order more and make a bracelet with them!!  The little Happy Mother's Day tag is also from Taylored Expressions, the stamp set is Many Minis - Holidays and the tag die is Designer Mini Tags.


Here is the inside of the card,


and the matching envelope!



And this is card #2, using the same colors and all the same items I used for card #1 above!


The charm here is a tea cup (tea mug?).


And the inside of this card, and the matching envelope shown below.


I hope you enjoyed my post today, and the cards I'm sharing!  Thank you so much for stopping by, and have a fabulous day!

Kristy


No comments:

Post a Comment