Saturday, February 23, 2013

Saturday Quickie!

Hi - Happy Weekend to you!!  I just have a quick post today!  Here's another card using the Fancy Folk Art stamp set from Papertrey Ink.  I really really really like this set (ok I LOVE it!)!!


This is one of my favorite color combos also - Gumball Green, Lucky Limeade, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party and Crumb Cake. 


 For a bit of embellishing I added some rhinestones, pearls and of course a sprinkle of glitter!!


There are matching dies for this set, so you don't have to cut out the stamped image, just run it through your favorite die cutting machine.  I have the Sizzix Big Shot.


This image looks so nice on the die cut and layered circles, it's a perfect fit!!


And the inside of the card, love that Crumb Cake ink on the kraft paper!! 

Have a fabulous weekend!  And thank you for stopping by today!!

Kristy


2 comments:

  1. Soo Pretty Kristy! Love the Fab color combo and your Awesome custom stamped BG Looks Lovely!! Love PTI Awesome coordinated stamp & dies!! And your card is just Beautiful inside and out! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SOOOO pretty Kristy! I've been on the fence about that set, and I think you pushed me over! HAHAHA. What a beautiful card and in my favorite colors! :-)

    ReplyDelete