Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to you!  I created this card with the Homespun Hearts set from My Favorite Things stamps.  I have a heart garden here!

I am doing the Wednesday Stamp Club with My Favorite Things today!!  It's a sketch challenge and here is the sketch:
Here is my card:


The colors used are Pretty In Pink, Real Red, Going Gray, Gumball Green and Baja Breeze.


This stamp set has matching dies which makes putting a card together so much quicker!!  The larger hearts are dies, the leaves and stems are cut out with scissors.  


I embossed two of the hearts with white embossing powder, I didn't use to emboss much, but I'm liking the "look" of embossed impressions lately!!  It adds a bit of texture to the card!


The touch of Gumball Green for the leaves and stems adds a nice pop of color, and I just love the idea of a heart garden!!

And here is the inside of the card, "will you be Mine"??  (I think he already is since he put a ring on it!!)  Hee Hee!

Best wishes to you for a fabulous Valentine's Day!!  Enjoy the day and eat some of those sugary candy hearts!!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment