Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Honey!!

Happy :-)  Monday to you!!  Today is my honey's birthday, so now he is only 1 year younger than me, instead of 2!!  I met Randy at Hughes Aircraft 20 years ago, we both worked there.  I had just gotten moved to a mechanical engineering group, I was a drafter/designer...  Computers were becoming a big item, and Randy sat at the end of the hall with lots of computers in his office...
I remember one morning almost hitting him head-on in the hallway, at about 7 a.m., a Diet Pepsi in my hand, a regular Pepsi in his....  We were destined to be together (I have since switched to Diet Coke!!).  I won't go into the whole story, but he did proceed to rock my world, and my son's world (who was 9 years old at the time).  He is a kind, generous, loving soul - and has not changed a bit (mmmmmmm a bit of grouchiness here and there, but that's normal).  He is my forever love, and here is the card I made him for his birthday!!


The clouds are from Studio Calico, altho I don't see them for sale anymore.  I use these little clouds a lot, they come in handy!


The airplanes are from the Plane Awesome stamp set with matching dies from Taylored Expressions.


The colors used are Whisper White, Only Orange, Baja Breeze and Summer Starfruit.


I love these airplane stamps, and the matching dies makes it so easy!!  Lots of stamp companies are adding matching dies for their stamps.  No more fussy cutting!!


Well, Randy had to work today and I'm going to pick up his Boston Cream Pie from Marie Calendars.
Thank you for stopping by today!  Have a fabulous Monday!

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment