Thursday, February 21, 2013

Fancy Folk Art Favorites

I hope you are having a good day!!  I finally started stamping with the Fancy Folk Art stamp set from Papertrey Ink.  This set is my new favorite!  It's very detailed stamping, made easy with the awesome stamps, AND matching dies!!

I'm sharing one card today, but stay tuned, I'll have a few more using this same design, different colors!


I used the smaller bouquet for a background stamp and stamped it in black on Very Vanilla cardstock - I love the look!!


To stamp this, I chose a piece of patterned paper with colors I like and used the colors for the flowers and leaves.  Patterned paper makes it easy to put color combinations together, the work is done for you!!


The colors used on this card are Poppy Parade, Pretty in Pink, Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Going Gray (for the leaves, with a sprinkle of glitter) and Juniper (ctmh).


I embellished with some red and light teal rhinestones :-) .  



Here's the inside of the card!  I love this Folk Art look, my mind is racing with color combinations!!

Thank you for stopping by today!!  Enjoy your day!!

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment