Saturday, February 2, 2013

Cutest Cupid Evah!!!

I have had this little stamp set Cupid's Arrow from WPlus9 sitting around waiting to be used for a few weeks now...  I have fallen in love with the little cupid -


First I used the dies that match - Cupid's Arrow Die (on Whisper White card stock), and then stamped using SU!'s Pretty in Pink ink, and I fell in love (appropriate for a Valentine's Day card :-) !  This has got to be the CUTEST little cupid I have ever seen, he/she (?) is so delicate, so tiny and so sweet.  


I made a little cupid garland with him/her (?) - is cupid a boy???   And he/she is holding the little heart in a target (reminds me of my favorite store!)!!


I had to add glitter to his/her wings, for a bit of sparkle...  I think this is my new favorite little stamp, this little cupid....

I embossed the "greeting" (from the same stamp set) with white embossing powder, and stamped the "In Love With You" in Primrose Petals, cut it out and layered on top!


Here's the inside of the card, this cupid is a bit bigger but just as cute, but there is just something special about the tiny cupid.  The "Happy Valentine's Day" stamp is from Verve Stamps - No Matter What.

Thank you for stopping by today for the Cutest Cupid Evah!!!  Have a fantastic Saturday!!

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment