Sunday, February 3, 2013

Be Mine & Sixlets!

Hello!!  Today I have another project for the Make It Monday #102: Pillow Box Stamping and Assembly on the {capture the moment} blog.

The challenge this week is to --Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and stamping on an assembled shape like a box or bag--.
Here is my project - using a clear pillow box full of Sixlets in Valentine colors:


I love the clean lines of this "Be Mine" stamp from the With All My Heart Stamp Set from Papertrey Ink.

The scalloped heart cut-out is from the Limitless Layers Heart Dies also from Papertrey Ink.


I added some glitter around the sentiment, and a little bling in the center of that tiny heart, right under the "4-ever"!!  


And the Sixlets are so fun to use for holidays now that they come in tons of different colors!  And some of them are shimmery!!  This little picture above will be on my instagram, @schalking.  

Thanks again for stopping by today!  Enjoy your day!!

Kristy

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use a clear pillow box! You did a great job decorating...it's beautiful! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Valentines gift! Love how you decorated your clear pillow box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet gift idea! This would be great for wedding favors!

    It was nice meeting you at the Copic Markers class this weekend.

    Laura C.
    http://outinthecraftshed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristy! These are SO FABULOUS!!! I had never heard of those candies before...now I must buy some! Your project is really beautiful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute Kristy! My stamp line is coming along. I've just announced a DT call if you know of anybody who is interested ;0) have them check out my blog. Happy stamping!
    http://bluemooncreationbythia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete