Monday, January 7, 2013

X-Large Valentine's Card

Yes I'm doing another Make It Monday from the {capture the moment} blog.  The theme is Rainbows and Repeats and here are the rainbow colors I chose:
And here is the X-LARGE card I created:
I usually stick to the 4.25" x 5/50" cards, but I wanted to get LOVE on the card 5 - FIVE times, sooooo I went BIG!!

This card will fit into your business size envelope, the card is about 7.50" x 3.50".   The stamp set is  Papertrey Ink's Think Big Favorites #23.  It's a perfect little stamp set for making Valentines!


I love the rainbow colors offered in the Challenge, so nice and bright!!  


The colors I used are Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Peach Parfait, Pool Party, Melon Mambo and Cool Caribbean! 


I added a cut-out heart to each of the loves, and tied the bow using Pool Party twine with a few little heart charms in all the colors!!  It's a pretty happy Valentine's Day card!


And that says it all!!  I just think that's so cute, it just gets me every time!

10 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I think the stamp set you picked was absolutely perfect for this challenge! Kind of a CAS card with oomph!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the little heart accent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! Love the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your X-tra Large card! The fun, happy, color scheme is just perfect for this playful card. Great job. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suzanne! Yes, this was a little bigger than usual, but cards come in all sizes!!

      Delete