Monday, January 7, 2013

Shabby Faux Chalkboard LoVe!!

Hey there, I have some Monday fun for you today!!  Well, more FAUX chalk board stamping, you KNEW it was going to happen!  This is super shabby, I love the colors in this patterned paper Love Letters by Bo Bunny and just built around it!

The gathered, shredded tulle is also by Bo Bunny, love the look it gives!  The stamp is from the Sending My Love stampset by Papertrey Ink.


The colors used are Basic Black, Calypso Coral, and Sage Green (I think it was Sage Green - discontinued by SU!).   This green is such a good shabby color, I hope it is brought back..


 Here is the inside of the card:


And this is my family, my hubby, son, DIL and grandbabies!!  We had such a FUN day at Disneyland the day after Christmas!!


Thank you for stopping by today for a little bit of shabbiness!  Have a fantastic Monday!!

Kristy

2 comments:

  1. It was nice meeting you today! I love this card! I can't wait to look through your blog and see your other creations! Happy stamping! Hope to see you at CHA this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Thia! It was nice meeting you, Thursday I had lunch with a few of the ladies and the lady sitting next to me was the owner of Peachy Keen stamps, and one of her designers!! I told her I had met a lady the day before and Peachy Keen was her favorite stamp line!! Small world!! Enjoy CHA!!

    ReplyDelete