Saturday, January 12, 2013

Laughing!

Well Happy Saturday!!  I just finished 3 days of Copic Marker certification and workshops, I will blog on them tomorrow!  It WAS a blast!  Today I have a quick post, A Laugh is a Smile that Bursts!!
So true!!

This is the real cute Funky Florals stamp set from Papertrey Ink.  You get it free when you spend too  much money on stamps (hee hee!)!!  Any who, I did spend too much and got it free! 


This is a real happy stamp set, it's just so FRESH!!  


The colors used are Basic Black, Poppy Parade, Very Vanilla and Blushing Bride.


I sprinkled a bit of glitter on the center design of the flower, for some sparkle!!

Thank you for stopping by today and have a great weekend!!

Kristy

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kristy! I met you at Copic Certification day one...can't wait to read when you post about the workshops! I went to CHA on Saturday, found a stamp company that's local that I am now in love with. Have you heard of Lawn Fawn? Cute stamps! I get to go back to CHA tomorrow! I can't wait! Cute floral card! I love the colors and added sparkle!

    ReplyDelete