Friday, January 25, 2013

Having a Ruff Day??

Not anymore!!  Check out this cute little Valentine Dog Card!!!!  It may be my hubby's Valentine card, or maybe Blue's Valentine, he's my big black lab!!  I am doing The Challenge Black on the {capture the moment} blog.  I'm also linking to the I heart nap time Sunday Scoop Link Party!!


The challenge is to have a black background!  Here it is!!  Looks a little snazzy, just the black, red and white!!


This cute little doggy is from the Tremendous Treats - Valentines Stamp Set from Papertrey Ink (they have matching dies).  I think he is the cutest little dog!!


The layered hearts are from Papertrey Ink also,  Limitless Layers - Heart Dies.  The colors I used are Real Red, Whisper White and Basic Black.  


This was a pretty quick card to put together, you could make lots of them quickly, for all your Valentines!!  Or one for that special someone, or a special four-legged friend (the stamp set also has a cute kitty!).


I embossed the inside, doesn't that white embossing look nice on black?  Love it!!  
Thank you for stopping by today!!  Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Kristy

6 comments:

  1. Kristy, this is adoreable. Love the heart die set done in black, white and red. And who can resist the doggy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...I think you're right...he is the cutest little dog! I love your card. Its balanced just perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love your color combination. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete