Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Jingle All the Way {on a bike!}

Have you ever seen a bicycle strewn with Christmas lights?  And a tree?   This bicycle stamp has a little Christmas tree in the basket, and Christmas lights decorating the bicycle!!


The background is texture embossed, looks like tons of little snowflakes!  There is a teeny tiny bit of glitter on those teeny tiny Christmas lights!


The colors used are Whisper White, a touch of Basic Grey in the background paper and some Gumball Green for the sentiment tag.


I cut the bicycle out, and used a bit of color for the lights with markers.


I love the little tree in the basket, it's those little details..


And the sentiment and bicycle are stamped on the inside of the card, I just love simply stamping, sometimes that's all you need!!

Have a creative day AND thank YOU for stopping by today!!

Kristy

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is super cute! I love that you colored in the little lights!

    I love that color green inside the card, by the way! It's vibrant and commanding! Not bland at all! I only find bland ones in the store...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I even tell you how much I love this one!? It's so sweet and perfect for Christmas! Have a great day Kristy! :-) See you on instagram!

    ReplyDelete