Sunday, December 30, 2012

Birthday Boy Spaceship Card!

Good Morning and a Happy Day to you!!

Oh I've neglected my blog, too much going on the past few weeks, but hopefully getting back to some stamping this week!  The best part of the holidays was having my son and his family here fro Washington!  It was my Grandson's Birthday on the 22nd, he turned 5!!

Here he is at the Grand Californian character breakfast at Disneyland:

And here's the family:

His birthday is 8 days before mine, and mine is today!!  I was almost 50 when he was born, so that's how I remember my age (ha ha!), he turned 5 on December 22, I turned 55 today!!  Oh My Goodness!!!  I feel so blessed!!

Here is the birthday card I made for Ryan, I've love this Blast Off stamp set by Stampin' Up!


The colors I used are Island Indigo, Real Red, Marina Mist, Gumball Green, Whisper White and Daffodil Delight!


He really liked it when he opened it!


I realized also that I could have circled the "5" in the blast off countdown, since he turned 5, but I did add the number there also!


I used a clear mylar for the window of the space ship for a little added texture!


Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you had a wonderful holiday, and that you will have a Blessed and Safe New Year!  Hopefully I'll be back to my blogging!!   HAPPY 2013!!

Kristy



2 comments:

  1. Too cute! Those character breakfasts at Disneyland are so fun! Our favorite place is Goofy's Kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Thia! Yes we love Goofy's Kitchen too!! Such a fun time for everybody!! Again, nice meeting you!

      Delete