Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tuesday Twofer!

I decided to do another Sketch Challenge called Case This Sketch!  I loved the sketch, and my creative gears started turning!  So - here's the sketch:


And here's the card:




The colors used are Calypso Coral from SU! and Juniper from CTMH.  The designer paper is from My Mind's Eye, Stella & Rose.



I hope you enjoyed this quickie Thanksgiving greeting!  Thanks for stopping by! OH!  The stamps are from Sassafrass Lass, I got them yeeaaaarrrssss ago.  Totally cute owl set:

Kristy


10 comments:

  1. Those owl stamps are ADORABLE!!! Cute card! So glad you played along in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Looking forward to the next sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little owls are darling! Thanks for playing along at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your owl arrangement - absolutely charming!! So glad to see you at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim, glad I found CAS(E) this Sketch!

      Delete
  5. I have to agree with everyone else! The owls made me squeal out loud due to their cuteness!!! I also love the color scheme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the images and patterned papers in this design! Thanks for playing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete