Friday, November 30, 2012

Rhinestone Snowflakes!

Good Morning and Happy Friday!

I've always loved Penny Black stamps and I remember them back when I first started stamping, that would be about 1992??  A long time ago!!  It is a hobby for me, and I love it!!


How cute is this image??  It's called Polar Mimi.  The polar bear is adorable (I love bears) and Mimi is such a cutie, I think of my grand-daughter Ella.


All the rhinestones are snow drops, Mimi is paper pieced and the polar bear has been generously glittered!!


The colors I used are Primrose Petals, Whisper White and Gumball Green.  The decorator paper is from October Afternoon (LOVE it!).


And you'll notice the card it shaped, I used nesting dies from Lifestyle Crafts, called Nesting Pinking Squares Dies, kind of a different look.


Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  Have a fabulous Friday!!

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment