Sunday, November 4, 2012

Psalm 63:3-4

Hello!

A happy and blessed Sunday to you!!  Did you remember to turn your clock back for an extra hour of sleep?  I like the extra hour of sleep, it's just the getting dark so early that is hard!!  But it also kinda puts you in that "the Holidays are coming" kind of mood!

Today's card is a bible verse card, Psalm 63:3-4.  Verve Stamps  has a lot of bible verse stamps that I've started collecting.  They're called "Plain Janes", take a look, I love them!!  The Psalm 63:3-4 is right here.

The colors used are Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, More Mustard and Very Vanilla.


I added the scalloped embellishment in More Mustard, loving the detail in that die, it comes with another border die also.  It is from the Impression Obsession Stamps company and is called the Border Duo 1 Die Set.  Great die, excellent quality!!


Thank you for stopping by my blog today!
Have a fabulous day!!

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment