Friday, November 9, 2012

Oh baby!

Hello and a Happy Friday to you!!

Fridays are always good days, right?  The new James Bond movie is out today - Skyfall - and it's supposed to be the best one so far!!  My hubby is coming home a little early today, and we're going to go check it out!  I'll let you know how it is!!

Today I have a Baby Shower card using Papertrey Ink's Bitty Baby Blessings Stamp Set.



It's for a baby boy, so the little onesie is plaid!  I love this color combo, it could also be used if you were still wondering if it's a boy or a girl!  I adore this baby stamp set, it has different little items you can put on the onesie - I used the duck on this one (love those details)!


The colors used are SU!'s Sage Shadow (retired), Very Vanilla and So Saffron.


I embellished with buttons, and used some hemp twine to tie them with!  I love the look of the buttons, such a crafty look!


The sentiment is so true, makes me think of my grandchildren, such a blessing!!  

Have a wonderful day!  Thank you for stopping by today!!

Kristy

2 comments:

  1. Kristy this is just the cahutest baby card...I may have to CASE the inside sentiment for one of my "new Baby" cards :)
    PS: How did you like Skyfall? Went to see it Friday night and thought it was the best Bond movie since Goldfinger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Helen! CASE away!! Oh I LOVED Skyfall - yes it was the best I've seen!! I didn't want it to end!!

    ReplyDelete