Monday, November 12, 2012

Merry Monday!

Hi and Happy Merry Monday!!

Today I'm joining the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge!  Here is the sketch:


And here is the card I created:


The colors I used are Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake.


The stamps are ADORABLE!!  This stamp set is from WPlus9, it's called Pretty Patches - Tree, and it also has a matching die Pretty Patches Tree Die.


If you feel like making your own Christmas cards, you can make fast, easy, adorable Christmas cards with this stamp set and die!!  Totally cute!!  And I just love the gingham look of the Christmas trees!



Click on the CAS(E) this Sketch link above, and check out all the awesome cards in this challenge, you won't believe the creativity!!

Thank you for stopping by today, enjoy your day!!

Kristy



5 comments:

  1. The gingham trees are adorable! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your play on the template! You always go a little outside the box and it's so great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! I love your card! The trees are so cute, love the paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used the trees! So cute! Thanks for playing along at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies!! So sweet of you to comment! Much appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete