Tuesday, November 20, 2012

May the Spirit of Christmas...

Hello Stampers and Crafters (and everyone else)!
Happy Tuesday to you and here is my Merry Monday card on Tuesday!  It's once again the WPlus9 stamp set - Pretty Patches: Tree.  I love these trees, last Monday's card also had these trees with hearts on it!


The colors used are Pretty in Pink, Gumball Green, Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler.


I embellished with some Christmas Green "wrinkled" seam binding, and some rhinestones in the center of the hearts.


I'm seeing a bit more pink in Christmas decorations, and I'm kinda likin' it!!  


And as usual, I layered, layered and layered again!


Here is the inside of the card, the sentiment is from the same stamp set.  Easy peasy Christmas card, and cute to boot!!

And every time I post one of these Christmas cards, it reminds me that I still have not made my Christmas cards to send out!!  Hopefully I will get some done - and I did start shopping today!!

Thank you for stopping by today, and have a fantastic day!!

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment