Thursday, November 15, 2012

Let Us Give Thanks!

Thank you for stopping by today!
I have a Thanksgiving card to share with you!  The Christmas theme will be going full steam ahead after Turkey Day, so I have to get some more pumpkins in before then!

Card sketches are a great way to get your creativity going, they give you the layout, you choose your theme and colors!  The card sketch I did this is Mojo Monday #267 - I think I'll be doing this every week!

Here's the sketch:
And here's what I came up with:


So I got my pumpkins in, and created a nice Thanksgiving card.   The stamp set I used is the WPlus9 Pretty Patches - Pumpkin.  The Pretty Patches also has a matching die set for these stamps!  Cute, cute set!!

The color combo is a little bit different for me, but they do "fall" into the autumn category!  :-)    The colors used are Summer Starfruit, Apricot Appeal (retired), Peach Parfait, Very Vanilla, and Chocolate Chip.

I sprinkled a little bit of glitter on the hearts, just a little, and tied a bow using wrinkled ribbon (seam binding).


Annnnnd as you can see, I layered, layered and layered again.


Here is the sentiment on the inside of the card!!

Have a great day today, one more day till FRIDAY!!

Kristy


No comments:

Post a Comment