Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Holly Jolly!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I have been pinning like crazy, check out my pins here!
I tell ya, I get started on Pinterest, and it's hard to stop!!  It's kind of like going to the candy store, but no calories!!  Lately, I've been pinning lots of Christmas ideas!  I must give you this warning - Pinterest is HIGHLY addictive - my name is Kristy and I AM a PIN-AHOLIC.  :-0


That's my little talk about PINTEREST - I love it, yes, I do waste time - no it's not a waste of time if you enjoy it!  On to the card!!  This stamp set is from Papertrey Ink and it's called Holiday Button Bits.


I used this same stamp set the other day for the Gingerbread Man card.


The label set is also from Papertrey Ink and it is called Framed Out #8 Mini stamp set.  Oh and both stamp sets have matching dies - so no scissors - LOVE THAT!


I love the traditional red and green on this card, there is also a shade of pink in the patterned paper, and it just fits right in!  The idea of the Button Bits stamp set is - it leaves a space or two for buttons!  And who doesn't love buttons!?


And here is the inside of the card, a warm winter sentiment!  
Enjoy your day today!!

Kristy

1 comment:

  1. I have tried to wean myself from my Pinterest addiction. So far, I'm doing better :P I still pin but not nearly as much as I used to so yay! Haha.

    The buttons are so cute!

    ReplyDelete