Friday, November 2, 2012

Hello Dear Friend!

Yay it's Friday!!  Are you ready for the weekend??   I ALWAYS am!!

I found my color combo at Target, my favorite store!  They always have the cutest seasonal gift bags, and I loved this one..  I'm seeing these colors used a lot in the crafting world, Real Red, Taken with Teal, Early Espresso and Pool Party!  Here's the gift bag:


And here's the card:


I switched out the Early Espresso (a dark brown) and used Basic Black.  I love this color combo - it's very cheerful!!  I used the Moving Forward stamp set from Stampin' Up! 


Another cute bicycle (ok, tricycle) with flowers in the basket!!  I also used the Curly Border die from Taylored Expressions for added embellishment.  The flowers have a bit of glitter, and so do the spokes on the wheel (my daily dose of glitter!).


Stampin' Up! provides time and money to support Ronald McDonald House Charities®.  When you purchase this years RMHC® stamp set, Stampin' Up! donates $3 to RMHC!  Here are the stamps included in the set: 
It's a super cute stamp set!!  The sail boat would be perfect for a baby boy card, or a boy's birthday card.

Have a great Friday and an even better weekend!  I'll be back tomorrow with another card using this stamp set, possibly the blimp!!
Thank you for stopping by today!

Kristy




No comments:

Post a Comment