Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

A Happy Thanksgiving to those of you who stop by my blog!  I so appreciate those of you who take the time to check out my passion for card making!!

I am so thankful for my family and friends - and thankful for all that our creator, God, has blessed us with.  I love the beauty found in nature....

And today I have an "apple" card!  I got this apple paper in one of the 6 x 6 paper booklets and fell in love with it!!

Ahhhhh and the stamp set is again from WPlus9 and it's called Pretty Patches- Apple.  How cute are these sets?  The apple, the pumpkin and the Christmas tree, with the heart in the middle.  I just love them!!


The sentiment on the outside of the card is "So very thankful".


The colors used are Poppy Parade (LOVE this color but it's retired), Lucky Limeade and Basic Black.


I added the black polka dot ribbon for a bit of embellishment!


And the inside of the card, "A thankful heart is a happy heart", and yes my heart is happy.  

Thank you for stopping by today, and my wish is for you to have a Blessed Thanksgiving Day!

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment