Sunday, November 25, 2012

Don't Forget the Gingerbread Man!!

Oh I just had to do this Shabby Tea Room challenge, so two cards today!
Here is the inspiration picture:

And the TIC-TAC-TOE chart:




The three-in-a-row I used are the buttons, pearls/gems and mini tag.  The gems are the eyes, I used some little black rhinestones.  The buttons are obvious :-) and the mini tag says "merry", and for back-up there's a mini hunter green tag, and a mini red tag.


This stamp set is called Holiday Button Bits and it's from Papertrey Ink.


I went with the darker colors in the inspiration photo, the dark brown (wood look paper), Hunter Green, Real Red and Crumb Cake.

The wood look paper really gives it a rustic look!  (Can gingerbread men be rustic?  This guy can!)


 And the inside sentiment is "merry and bright", perfect for the holidays!

Thank you for stopping by today AND please stop by again tomorrow, MONDAY, where I am a Guest Designer for The Shabby Tea Room!  My first time as a Guest Designer - and yes, I am excited!

I hope you enjoyed this card!  Have a fantastic Sunday!!

Kristy

7 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOOO cute! Love your gingy man!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week at TSTR!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute gingnerbread man and love all those pretty red buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable ginger bread man....love the rustic looking background paper too. Thanks for sharing with us in TSTR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rustic wood paper really makes the card here, Kristy! Just adds that little special pop, love it! :)

    ReplyDelete