Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Christmas Cupcake Garland!!

Hi and Happy Wednesday!

Half way thru the week - yeehaw!  Oh and I had mentioned I was going to see "Skyfall" the new James Bond movie!  I did see it last Friday, and like everyone is saying, I think it was the best yet!  LOVED IT!!

OK back to card making!!  I seem to be hooked on "Peace, Love & Cupcakes" and garland!  I love making these detailed little garlands!


Today I have more from Taylored Expressions.  The little cupcakes are from the Home Sweet Home stamp set, and the "Peace, Love & Cupcakes" sentiment is from the Seasons Sweetings stamp set.


I embellished the card with a little bit of green ric rac - and the holly berries in the corners, well, the holly berries are holding up the garland!  


The colors used are River Rock, Wild Wasabi, Real Red and Whisper White.



And here's the sentiment on the inside of the card! 

Well thank you for stopping by today!  I do have more cupcake cards, but I may squeeze a Thanksgiving card in, and a pumpkin or two!!

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment