Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sending Christmas Wishes..

Hello!

I have another Christmas card today!  I made it for a swap!  SWAP = Send 11 handmade cards (usually a certain theme) to the Swap hostess and receive 10 handmade cards back, all different, from stampers across the nation!  We have a group of Stampin' Up! ladies that do this, and I get back some of the most beautiful cards!  It's so fun to see what others do, these ladies are SOOOOO creative!


I used the Joyous Celebrations stamp set from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog


One of my favorite embossing folders is the Chevron Textured Impressions from Stampin' Up!  The chevron pattern is really trendy right now in the crafting world!!  You can see it here, the Gumball Green has been embossed with the chevron pattern.


The colors used are Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White and Soft Suede.  I also used the Stampin' Up! Snow Festival Designer Series Paper.  Love those jolly trees!


The ribbon is Cherry Cobbler seam binding, the seam binding lays so nicely - why does a nice warm cherry cobbler with a scoop of vanilla ice cream sound good right now??  I also embellished with some Basic Rhinestone Jewel Accents - we must add BLING!!


Here's the final picture, a stack of Christmas cards!  Does it get you in the spirit yet!?!  I'm back to crafting some Halloween goodies today, getting a little package together for my grandkids!
Thank you for stopping by today, have a fantastic day!

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment