Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Scarecrow Crunch!!

Greetings!  Happy Tuesday!!

Today I have some crunchy goodness for you!  I found the recipe for Scarecrow Crunch on Pinterest right here.  You click on the picture and it takes you to The Prairie Cottage blog and you have the recipe!  I thought this would be a somewhat healthy Halloween treat for my grandkids, so I put it together, made a Scarecrow Crunch tag and shipped it off!!


For the tag I used one of my favorite stamp sets!  You're starting to see a lot of the little scarecrow dude, he just comes in real handy this time of year! He's from the wplus9 Design Studio and the stamp set is called Happy Harvest (once again!).


Scarecrow Crunch is too easy, just put everything in a big bowl, gently mix it together and you have a different, fun snack for the little ones!


I purchased a nice big plastic container that I thought my DIL (daughter-in-law) could use (she loved it!) filled it with the goodness and added the tag.

You could also make smaller treat bags for Halloween!  Hmmmm - I'll have to see if I can come up with some cute Halloween tags!!

Thank you for stopping by today!  Enjoy your day!

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment