Monday, October 22, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree!

Hi there!
Happy Tuesday to you!!  Today I have a paper-crafted Christmas Tree card that I cased from the Stampin' Up! Stampin' Success magazine that demos get every two months..


This card is so easy, just cut strips of holiday printed paper at different lengths.  I used Stampin' Ups Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack.  All 6x6" papers!  Then I used Soft Suede for the tree trunk, and the other colors used for the card are Lucky Limeade and Crumb Cake.


I embellished the top of the tree with Stampin' Up! Basic Rhinestone Jewel Accents.


I just love the idea of different holiday prints creating this tree, it's so crafty and colorful!  And they can be made quickly, if you're making your Christmas cards!


The "merry merry merry" stamp is from the Border Banter stamp set, also from Stampin' Up!   Merry was stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink....  And I also added a little bow made of twine.. Cute!


Thank you for stopping by today!  Oh!  I made 11 of these cards, sent them out for a Christmas swap!
Enjoy your day!!  Happy Stamping!

Kristy


No comments:

Post a Comment