Saturday, October 13, 2012

Link Up For Pink

As we all know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, but it should not start or end in October, we should always be aware. Remember to do your self-breast exams, send reminder cards to your friends to get their mammograms, and accompany a friend to their appointment.  I'm participating in the 


Check out the link, at the time I checked there were already well over 400 participants!  Make a card or craft with a splash of pink and join the party!


My splash of pink is Melon Mambo and the light turquoise blue is Juniper (CTMH).  Yesterday I shared that I am now collecting "cute" pumpkin rubber stamps, well another one of my favorite stamps to collect is bicycles!!


So as you're riding your bicycle along, you are remembering that "every day is an adventure"!!  Well that's what the card says!??!!?


I added a seafoam colored pearl to the spokes of the bicycle and sprinkled some glitter on the wheels also...  I love these colors together too!!  

We can also donate our cards and they will be delivered to the Breast Cancer Centers!  So I will be donating this card!

Oh!  And these stamps are from Close To My Heart, they were part of the September special, had to have the bicycle  :-)  

Thanks for stopping by today - Have a Good One!!

Kristy

5 comments:

  1. Awesome design on you card. Love the sentiment.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Love your hot pin bicycle!!
    Thanks for joining us at Link Up For Pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love colors! This color scheme is brilliantly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vyvy! We are color girls!! I love all the different color combos!

      Delete