Friday, October 12, 2012

I love pumpkins.....

Hi, Happy Saturday to you, and thank you for stopping by today...  I seem to be starting a collection of pumpkin stamps!  I just can't resist when I see cute pumpkin stamps, and My Favorite Things has the cutest Primitive Pumpkins stamp set, and dies to match!


I made this card a bit vintagey, roughed up the edges of the card stock, and crumbled up the paper a little.


The colors I used are Lucky Limeade, Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla and Pumpkin Pie.  I sprinkled glitter here and there to add some sparkle!!


There are lots of patterned stars in the set too, which go perfect with Halloween!!


Well I hope you enjoyed this Halloween card and please stop by again tomorrow, for a new card!!

Thanks again & Have a Great Day!

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment