Thursday, October 25, 2012

Primitive Pumpkins!

Hi!

Happy Thursday to you!!  I'm doing a little contest with the Stamp to Win in the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club!!  MFT is My Favorite Things rubber stamps.   To do the challenge, we have to use this card "layout".

This is the card I'm going to submit for the contest, love these pumpkins!  I used a rubber stamp set from My Favorite Things called Primitive Pumpkins.


I added the little green springy vines to the pumpkins, they're included in the stamp set, and when you cut them out, they curl and spring!!


The colors I used are Tangerine Tango, Lucky Limeade and Basic Black.



The bow is a bit of black wrinkled seam binding and some orange tulle!  Love tulle!


And of course my little witchie witchie Halloweenie greeting!!  

Thank you for stopping by today, have a great day!

Kristy

1 comment:

  1. Would you be willing to sell your Primitive Pumpkin set. I have been looking for one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete