Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Hello and Happy Halloween to you!
My thoughts and prayers go out to those on the East Coast affected by Sandy.  It just blows my mind when these disasters strike, how here on the West Coast we have blue skies and the sun shining, but the East Coast has been devastated...our prayers are with you..

And here's my Hello Kitty greeting for today!


Today I have more Scarecrow Crunch today, packaged with a different Trick or Treat tag!  I love the addition of purple to some of the Halloween papers!


I used the Pretty Patches - Pumpkin stamp set from WPlus9.   There's also a sprinkle of glitter on the heart and the leaf - gotta have the sparkle!


I like the little heart in the middle of the pumpkin, and the leaf, love those little details!


I'm also seeing more and more tulle in the craft stores, I love it for wrapping or just adding a little somethin-somethin to a card!  It's a great embellishment!

Have a fun Halloween and BE SAFE!
Thank you for stopping by my blog!!

Kristy

3 comments:

  1. I love the addition of purple! That Scarecrow Crunch looks tasty!

    Also, I wanted to invite you and all of your readers personally to enter my FIRST Halloween-inspired giveaway I'm having over at my humble blog :)

    http://vyvacious.wordpress.com/2012/10/30/halloween-double-layered-oreo-marshmallows-and-candy-giveaway/

    It ends Thursday, Nov. 1st @ noon (PST). Hope you enter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh Thanks Vyvy! I'm going to enter right now!

    ReplyDelete